Monday, January 25, 2010

tuesday,tired and sleepy

after i kiss my mom and say goodbye,i walk to school.
i love the sound of frogs in the morning,it's like music to my ear.
after i got to school,i greet my friends syarifah and haziqah.
looks like aliaa still didn't come to school today,she got a fever.i hope she got well soon,I'm starting to miss her evil laugh.ha ha!
after the assembly,we go to our class and start to decorate the class.
the result are pretty good,all of us feel satisfied with it because all of us work together to get the job done.

when it's time for KH,our teacher get mad at us for coming late and not doing the work she gives.
well i admit it is our fault,looks like imtiyaz are gonna be in the blacklist again just like any other year before this. haish i don't know why but we gives out a bad aura that makes people annoy with us,well maybe that just me.

i din't go for recess,because i have homework to do.better do at school than at home,because if i finish the homework at school i get more free time at my house.my scheduel is tight with the tuisyen,arabic class,taekwondo,softball,studying and my business,there just a little time for me to rest.lately i start sleeping around 9pm! because i feel soo tired and i can fall asleep by just closing my eyes.

then after recess it's art class! yay! i love art class!
the teacher tell us to draw a circle and colour it with tone
and guess what? i suck at it.haha!
i'm bad with colours,better pratice with it then!
just knowing how to draw but not to colour is also bad right?
it not balance.

around 3pm we got "larian seven" just the training.the real one is on friday.
maybe i din't go because i feel so tired. well it is just the training.

No comments:

Post a Comment